- As Team Manager IT Service Desk you want to achieve the best possible customer experience and you’ll drive the professionalization of our IT Service Desk.
- In this responsible and challenging role, you will be delivering IT services that support the Van Oord organization to meet its goals. Our key drivers are: customer focus, user experience, performance analysis and continuous improvement.
- Higher Vocational Education background and experience with a minimum of 5 years relevant and recent work experience in leading a IT Service Desk, preferably in a medium/large international organization.
- Experienced in leading, motivating and coaching a customer facing IT Service Desk;
- Experienced in managing and improving the Incident Management processes;
- Experienced in managing internal and external service providers and vendors;
- Relevant ITIL V3 certifications;
- Certification in and/or experience with LEAN is a strong preference;
- Experience with IT Service & Support Management platforms, preferably with ServiceNow;
- Analytic, customer and service oriented, proactive, flexible, energetic and stress resistant;
- Excellent command of both Dutch and English languages (written and spoken);
- A team player who takes ownership, with good communication skills and capable of building bridges between the other IT-disciplines and our customers;
- Good sense of humour.
A challenging position within a vibrant and international operating organization, with opportunities for personal development and growth in many areas of the IT work field. You’ll become part of a dynamic and professional IT environment where innovation, security, automation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals. We offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below.
Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Edwin van der Slagt
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow’s world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.